Teaching Design concepts, tools + Projects
As an organization we are driven by technology & our primary focus has been to train individuals on digital literacy, design & multimedia-based skills, which is the need of the hour.
We are currently in the process of setting up a new service, which will work towards training individuals on relevant skill sets & help them execute multimedia, editing & design-related projects.
Our aim is to become a full-service content creation, editing & design services provider, employing individuals from the differently-abled sector
As a Multimedia Designer/Trainer, you will be leading this effort & help us take the vision of inclusive employment forward. This job will require you to teach/train students & also work on client projects related to graphic design, & photo-video editing.
Note: You will need to be able to train individuals with neurodevelopmental disabilities.
Software / Application skills required:
The candidate must have working experience of some or all of the below applications:
Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, In-Design, Premiere Pro, After effects, WordPress
You will be responsible for:
- Training individuals on graphic designing & photo/video editing skills
- Improving our design curriculum, create worksheets/activities to train the students
- Creating/maintaining a solid design portfolio for the students & the organization
- Interface with the clients on external design projects & understand client requirements
- Work on executing external client project (Design & Editing)
- Desigining for our internal requirements (Posters, Brochures, Videos, Social media posts, Blogs etc…
- Ensuring that we have a strong social media presence
The ideal candidate would have:
- A strong portfolio to showcase his/her work
- 0-2- years of experience as a Graphic/multimedia designer
- Great communication & interpersonal skills & is able to embrace constructive feedback
- A creative mind & storytelling skills
- Good understanding of font/color paring & design trends
- Good multi-tasking abilities & skills to switch between multiple applications to get the job done
- A patient listener & problem solver
- A genuine urge & enthusiasm to empower individuals with special needs
A few extra good-to-have skills
- If you have worked for a non-profit/NGO/start-up before
- If you have prior experience of training in the field of Design & Multimedia
Apply for the position